Article 1 - Collected personal data
Alusign processes your Personal Data in the context of its activities. This concerns:
- Customer data - When you use the functionalities of our websiteor app or place an order, we may collect the following customer data about you: your surname, first name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, the name of your company and VAT number and any other data you provide to us;
- Supplier data - If you are a (potential) supplier, we will process the following personal data about you: your surname, first name, address, e-mail address, telephone details, the name of your company and VAT number, bank account number and any other data that you provide to us.;
- Communication data - If you call us, email us or submit a contact form, we may collect the following personal data: your name, email address, telephone number, as well as the data you provide yourself.
Article 2 -Purposes of the processing of data
1. General purposes
We will use your personal data exclusively for:
- Cookies - to maintain and improve our websiteand app and to include personal data in statistics, on the legal basis of your explicit, prior consent;
- Customer data - to manage your account on our websiteor app and for the delivery and invoicing of products or services ordered by you, based on the necessity to perform a contract that you have requested or because we have a legitimate interest in doing so;
- Supplier data - to send you an invitation to tender, place an order, pay your invoices and communicate with you, on the legal basis of the necessity to perform a contract;
- Communication data - in order to be able to answer your question or request, on the legal basis of your explicit, prior consent online and our legitimate interest in contacting you by telephone.
2. Direct marketing
We also use your personal data for direct marketing, newsletters, offers and promotions, on the legal basis of our legitimate interest with regard to existing customers or people interested in our services, or your explicit, prior consent in all other cases.
If you no longer wish to receive such communications and wish us to stop processing your personal data for our direct marketing purposes, this can be done at no cost and without you having to give a reason, by clicking on the link in each of our direct mailings or by contacting us directly by e-mail or telephone.
Article 3 - How we share your personal data with third parties
1. In certain circumstances, we may share your personal data with third parties:
- public authorities, courts and police forces on the basis of a court order or in order to comply with other mandatory laws or regulations,,
- financial institutions,
- insurance institutions.
2. If we ever cease our activities or transfer them to someone else, for example because we go bankrupt or sell our business, this could mean that your personal data will be transferred to third parties who will take over all or part of our business. In that case, we will always inform you in advance to the best of our ability, but you acknowledge that this may not be technically or commercially feasible under all circumstances
Article 4 - Duration of the processing
We will retain your personal data for as long as this is necessary in accordance with the purposes of processing and legal provisions:
- Category 1- Your IP address, when using the Alusign Website, is kept for the maximum duration of 1 month.
- Category 2 -Your e-mail address will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship. This means 3 years after the end of the contractual relationship, unless you exercise your right to be forgotten.
- Category 3- Your contact details such as name, e-mail address and telephone number when you request information from our customer service are kept for the duration of the contractual relationship. This means 3 years after the end of the contractual relationship, unless you exercise your right to be forgotten
Article 5 - Your rights
You have the right to access your personal data and the ways in which we use them at any time, free of charge. You have the right to request us to correct, supplement or remove your personal data. In a number of cases listed in the GDPR, you may also ask us to limit the processing of your personal data. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if you have serious and legitimate reasons that exceed our need to process your data. You also have the right to object at any time to the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes, even without having to give a reason. You have the right to request your personal data in digital and readable form and/or to have them transferred to another service provider of your choice. Insofar as our processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to revoke that consent at any time.
You can exercise your rights by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org,
by post toAlusign - Hoeikensstraat 5/110- 2830 Willebroek, Belgium
or via the forms on our website.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority:
Tel : +32 (0)2 274 48 00
If necessary, you can also file a claim for damages before the civil court.
Article 6 - How we secure your personal data
We have taken the appropriate technical and organizational security measures to ensure the safety of your personal data.
We store your Personal Data on servers that have various types of technical and physical access controls, we also ensure that only the necessary persons have access to your personal data, that access to your personal data is protected and that our security measures are regularly audited.
Under no circumstances can Alusign be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the incorrect or unlawful use of personal data by a third party
Article 7 - Cookies
The cookie list below gives you an overview of the cookies that our website uses.
Cookie declaration last updated on 07/03/2022:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|CookieConsent||alusign.com||Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|PHPSESSID||alusign.com||Preserves user session state across page requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|_ga||alusign.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||alusign.com||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||alusign.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|collect||google-analytics.com||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
|ml_guid||static.mailerlite.com||Registers user behaviour and navigation on the website, and any interaction with active campaigns. This is used for optimizing advertisement and for efficient retargeting.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|